Kindergarten is a time for children to expand their love of learning, their general knowledge, their ability to get along with others, and their interest in reaching out to the world. Mead's dedicated teaching staff is committed to making your child's first year of school educational and enjoyable. We are now taking kindergarten registrations for the 2017/2018 school year. The office is open for registration between 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. You will need a copy of your child's birth certificate (children must be 5 years old by August 31, 2017) and immunization record, including last DPT, Varicella, Polio, and Hepatitis B dates, as well as proof of residence in the Mead School District. Call the office for details @ 465-6600.
Items required for all registrations:
- Immunization records, Washington State Law requires all students be adequately immunized before the first day of attendance.
- Three proof of residencies: copy of Avista bill, copy of rental agreement/lease agreement or purchase agreement, etc.
- Records request from last school attended
- Health emergency form
- For kindergarten a birth certificate is also required
Registration cannot be accepted without the above items
The following items will need to be filled out at the school:
- Complete Registration Form
- Language Survey
- Health Emergency Form
We look forward to meeting your child(ren).